Crimson Tears


Pin It

EDITOR'S NOTE: We've all heard that "a picture is worth a 1000 words". And it's so very true. Many a times, pictures can, indeed, inspire a sudden outpouring of words!

The following picture led to the creation of the poem below...



I sit beneath crying clouds

That weep with me, alone

Crimson tears that scream aloud

Rain chills me to the bone

Lost in my own reverie

Waiting for tides to turn

Life seems to be dreary

Solace is all I yearn

.

Days become nights

Only hope lingers

Yet not a tuppence of respite

Faith slipping through fingers

Loneliness grows over

Mind absolutely weary

Agony is all that hovers

Both, clouds & me teary..

~~~~~



Pin It




Get FREE updates automatically
Follow RSS Twitter FaceBook


3 comments:

Mr. Pramathesh™ Borkotoky said...

I like this poem everytime I read it.

November 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Kaddu said...

Me too! :D

November 2, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Pooja Sharma said...

very nice Meghana:-)

November 2, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Post a Comment

 

© 2010-2015 · All rights reserved with Kadzilla's Lounge.

Concept, design, layout, graphics and template by Kasin Websoft.