Life... A Saintly Business?


Pin It

Strolling along the sidewalk, at varying pace
A businessman and a saint come face-to-face;
Both with widely varying views of the rat race
Temporarily lock eyes in a powerful gaze.

Time seems to have frozen
With neither a word spoken
Eyes locked and lips pursed
Suddenly the bubble burst.

Traffic and noise sharply pierce the silent air
Both felt the stoic silence was too much to bear
Onwards they marched, not a word to spare
Contemplating about the things they care.

Thought the saint, “I sold myself
To get to God”, – “am I a business man?”
Whilst thought the businessman, “I gave up
Everything for money”, – “am I a saintly man?”


Picture Credit: jlshyang



Pin It




Get FREE updates automatically
Follow RSS Twitter FaceBook


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010-2015 · All rights reserved with Kadzilla's Lounge.

Concept, design, layout, graphics and template by Kasin Websoft.