IndiBlogger: Not run by Robots!


Pin It

A week ago, I posted a new thread on IndiBlogger, inviting contributions for this e-magazine. Along with all the details of the magazine, I included a link from my personal blog, miss_teerious, which contained a sample of the kind of credits contributors would get for their posts here.


Now at the time of posting that thread, I was not aware of the recent arrival of IndiCops on the scene. And it so happened that one of the ‘IndiCops’ deactivated my thread from the forum on grounds of “shameless self promotion”, because it contained the link to one of my blog posts.

It was obviously a mistake… since my post had mentioned very clearly that the link had been included only to give people an idea of what kind of credits they could expect from Kadzilla’s Lounge. Moreover, the link didn’t even qualify under “shameless self promotion” since that post was not even written by me, and was unlike anything I usually publish on my blog!

Renie, of IndiBlogger, had helped me out when I’d planned the first private Bloggers’ Meet at Delhi. I had been totally unfamiliar with the site’s interface, and hadn’t been able to figure out how to post the event there properly. Renie had helped me out back then. So I decided to write to Renie about this mix up too.

Guess what! I got a reply from Renie within minutes. And not just an apology, but “apology accompanied with action”! He had already re-activated my thread! Wow! I mean that’s the fastest customer service I have ever received, and the thing is that I’m not even a valid “customer” of IndiBlogger, as I’m using its services for free, just like all the rest of you bloggers!

I figured this incident truly deserved a place in the “Special Reviews” section of Kadzilla’s Lounge. We all are always so eager to criticize people/ companies/ brands when they deliver sub-standard performance, but hardly ever do we mention a word of praise when someone makes that little bit of extra effort, to give us a good experience.

IndiBlogger, needless to say, has been the best platform so far, for connecting bloggers, especially from India. I’m sure most of you all will agree with me when I say that the majority of our readers found us through this very platform. And today, I take this opportunity to publicly thank Renie and his team for creating and maintaining such a clean, dynamic, and useful platform for Indian bloggers.

(Had I been giving this ‘thank you’ speech in my school’s morning Assembly, I would have ended now with a “Three cheers for IndiBlogger… Hip! Hip! Hurray! ...")



Pin It




Get FREE updates automatically
Follow RSS Twitter FaceBook


8 comments:

Renie said...

Wow.... thank you for the very nice post Kaddu. Quite touched, we are. IndiBlogger's always glad to help! :-)

August 2, 2010 at 10:10 AM
Kaddu said...

Thanks Renie! :D

August 2, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Manjusha Sinha said...

Nice and well deserving post!

August 16, 2010 at 9:15 AM
Kaddu said...

Thanks Manjusha. Will post the stats for the top 3 posts on our FB page in a little while :D

August 16, 2010 at 9:20 AM
Avada Kedavra said...

Nice post.. Indiblogger rocks for sure! :)

August 16, 2010 at 10:59 AM
Kaddu said...

Seriously! :D

August 16, 2010 at 11:04 AM
restless said...

Wow! glad to know that. In fact, even I feel Indiblogger not just gives a platform to bloggers but also helps trouble shoot a lot issues so promptly.

RESTLESS

September 13, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Kaddu said...

@ Restless: That's true yaar! Btw, I've got your mail with the Bio, will finalize it & mail u back ok.

September 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Post a Comment

 

© 2010-2015 · All rights reserved with Kadzilla's Lounge.

Concept, design, layout, graphics and template by Kasin Websoft.